Age: 5+ years.
This “Themed Trunk” by Trunk Works is based on the activity-based thematic learning principle. It uses a two-pronged approach, giving exposure to new topics and teaching concepts using a hands-on, inquiry-based, fun method. The underlying goal is to foster exploration, creativity and curiosity. Children will be empowered and encouraged to approach math, science and language with confidence.
The Trunk is self contained with information flash cards, activity sheets, game boards, markers and ALL supporting material.
- An Adventure-packed Game on Forest Survival Tactics
- Mini Forest Plantation
- Game on Addition and Subtraction
- Amazing Activities on Forest Scene
- Mathematical Patterns
- Annual Growth Rings
- Scientific Inquiry on Leaves and Flowers
- Symmetry in Nature, Camouflage
- Leafy Word Formation
- Living and Non-living Things
- Cooperative Problem Solving