Age: 7+ years.
Designed by engineers for budding engineers. Maker studio construction sets inspire imagination and a love for engineering. Using your maker parts, have fun transforming ordinary objects into working, kinetic inventions.
In this set featuring propellers, you can build a chopper, a biplane, a windmill and a plane. Once you have completed a build, put your creative thinking skills to the test and use your new creations to complete 10 engineering challenges. You will have to think like a true engineer as you design your solutions.
Each maker studio set comes with all the essential engineering elements so you can build just about anything...all you need is a little imagination. Collect and combine all three maker studio sets (propellers, gears and winches) for more building fun. Hidden within each set you will find brain-building essentials for 21st-century thinking such as spatial and sequential reasoning, beginner physics, creativity and executive function.
- Make a chopper, a biplane, a windmill and a plane or use your imagination to build something all your own.
- This set features propellers and comes with essential engineering parts including a spool, an X-linkage, connectors, wheels, rods, and hub caps.
- 10 engineering challenges encourage exploration and problem solving.
- Supports skills in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) and stimulates imagination and creativity.
- For people of all ages who want to challenge their mind and sharpen their skills.